- 1000th new wagon marks significant milestone for KiwiRailRead More
- New "Expect Trains" Campaign launchedRead More
- New fuel trialled to improve sustainablityRead More
- New Interislander ferry to be named KaiarahiRead More
- Switch off on the beach NOT at level crossingsRead More
- KiwiRail confirms Arahura replacementRead More
- Kaimai Tunnel upgrade requirements to be identifiedRead More
- Wanganui forestry businesses on trackRead More
- Arahura to be dry-docked at DevonportRead More
- Rail Safety Week 11–17 August 2014Read More
- Welcome home, AratereRead More
- KiwiRail moves Christchurch bikes to DunedinRead More
- Aratere has departed SingaporeRead More
- Celebrating 150 years of Rail in NZRead More
- CT Site Wanganui relocation to Gilberd StreetRead More
- New rolling stock order confirmedRead More
- Cat-in-the–box Chiefie reunited with familyRead More
- Palmerston North train unlocks possibility for ‘super’ freight service to ChristchurchRead More
- New Rolling Stock proves its worthRead More
- Longer log trains running on key forestry routeRead More
- New lease on life for popular wagon classRead More
- Steel Wheels - demonstrating the value of railRead More
- Youngest train driver takes first soloRead More
- KiwiRail wins business from courier companyRead More
- Further investment in rail line between Hamilton and TaurangaRead More
- KiwiRail to begin new log service to Wellington from WairarapaRead More
- Freight growth continues but decrease in full year results forecastRead More
- Take care at level crossings along busy train lineRead More
- KiwiRail continues to build a stronger foundation for the futureRead More
- KiwiRail sees strong growth at Southdown Freight TerminalRead More
- Getting closer to customersRead More
- Log carrying capacityRead More
- Order placed for more new locomotivesRead More
CT Site Wanganui relocation to Gilberd Street
Over the last few months, KiwiRail has undertaken a review of the Container Transfer (CT) site operations at Taupo Quay, Wanganui. In view of improving operational efficiency, KiwiRail has made the decision to consolidate containerised operations to 53 Gilberd Street, Castlecliff and utilise the services of our partners at Ali Arc.
The CT site operation at the 53 Gilberd Street, Castlecliff, will commence on the 6th of May 2013. If you have containers at our CT site at Taupo Quay, please collect these before, 15:00 on the 3rd of May 2013 as we will no longer have lifting equipment available.
For any alternative arrangements please contact the KiwiRail Service Centre on 0800-351-351.
Hours of CT Operation at Gilberd Street
Monday -Friday 08:00 - 16:00 (or by arrangement)
To avoid delays, please ensure drivers have appropriate paper work when arriving at the CT site.
KiwiRail CT Site Wanganui:- 06 344 8881
Bookings and Customer Queries: 0800 351 351
KiwiRail would like to thank our customers for their continued support and trust that this new venture will be mutually beneficial for all parties.
If you require more information, please contact your Key Account Representative.